Location: 221 Mill Street Windsor, ON. N9C 2R1
The Duff-Baby House and Interpretation Centre is open periodically for tours and events, and also by appointment. See Upcoming Open Days at the Duff-Baby House below.
The Duff-Baby House was built in 1798 and is named for its first two owners, Alexander Duff and James Baby. It is recognized among the most significant late eighteenth-century landmarks in Upper Canada. Les Amis Duff-Baby, a local volunteer group, works with Museum Windsor to provide access to the centre, the house, and the site. Museum staff utilize this facility for public tours, community outreach programs, local heritage meetings, and other Sandwich Towne community activities.
Upcoming Open Days at the Duff-Baby House:
For additional information, contact Museum Windsor
254 Pitt Street West
Windsor, Ontario, Canada, N9A 5L5
Phone: For general information, call 311.
For detailed inquiries, please call (519) 253-1812.